PART TIME, HOURLY (<30 HOURS/WEEK)
Who We Are:
Pilotworks is changing the landscape of the food industry. We work with food entrepreneurs, providing the resources to take them from idea to a scaled business. Our members benefit from affordable commissary and co-working space, tailored mentorship programs and workshops, flexible working hours, and, most importantly, a community of culinary professionals with experience growing food businesses.
Who You Are:
An energetic individual who ensures our kitchens run smoothly by maintaining a safe, clean, and friendly work environment for our members. You’re passionate and excited about helping entrepreneurs grow. You move with purpose and have an eye for detail. Your availability is flexible and you’re interested in learning new things. You are able to work independently, without direct supervision and take ownership of the environment in which you work. You are empowered to make things right.
Your primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Greeting members and checking them into stations
- Checking equipment in and out, as needed by members
- Supporting members by maintaining kitchen cleanliness; may include dish and equipment cleaning and general cleaning like sweeping, mopping, maintaining the restrooms and handling trash/recycling
- Working to uphold health and safety regulations in accordance with local, state and federal law by following standard operating procedures and policies
- Guiding members in observing kitchen policies and procedures
- Receiving product from external vendors on behalf of members
- Maintaining cleanliness and organization in shared storage spaces
- Checking members out of stations and verifying station cleanliness after each use
- Completing daily logs and checklists for temperature and cleanliness
- Addressing member needs as they arise throughout your shift
Your skills and experience should include:
High school diploma or equivalent
Work experience in a kitchen or sanitation role
Work experience in a customer facing role, preferred
Basic knowledge of food safety or food safety certificate, where required
Ability to communicate clearly and thoughtfully with our members
Ability to lift at least 50 pounds and be actively on your feet for an eight hour shift
Knowledge of facility maintenance a plus!
Things we'll teach you:
- Food Safety Certification
- Product Receiving & Storage
- Facility Maintenance
What's in it for you:
- Full or Part Time Hours
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Training and Ongoing Education
- PTO, Insurance and Uniform Benefits
Our Values and Culture
Pilotworks is first and foremost a company about people (though food is a close second). We are guided by our core values as we work collectively on our mission, and we are proud to be building a culture with these values as the foundation: Be Helpful ● Community First ● Seek Leverage ● Stay Humble ● Become a Student ● Respect ● Radical Honesty ● Nurture Entrepreneurialism
We offer a competitive compensation package which includes a variety of medical, dental, and vision insurance options, generous paid leave, drinks and snacks, fun events, and more.
Pilotworks is an equal opportunity employer, and we actively cultivate a community and workplace that celebrates diversity. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, age, familial or marital status, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
Please do not drop in at location for any of these positions.